Reduced Occupancy Offer - This property can also be booked for 5 people, using 3 bedrooms only. For full details, please see property ref: SFELD5.
A wonderful holiday home in a great position for enjoying the beach, just off the High Street and close to the river. With plenty of room for family and friends, private off road parking for two cars; perfect for exploring all of Aldeburgh!
SNAPE 5 miles (8 km), ORFORD 12 miles (17 km), WOODBRIDGE 20 miles (33 km), SOUTHWOLD 24 miles (39 km)
About the property:
Sleeps: 9 - in 1 spacious king size bedroom, 2 rooms with twin beds, 1 room with bunk beds and 1 single bedroom.
Parking: Off road parking for two vehicles on a private driveway.
Ideal for: a family or group of friends to enjoy this wonderful, authentic seaside town. The beach is just a short walk away, the High street just a few steps and the Yacht Cub and river, a stones throw - there really is something for everyone here.
Aldeburgh high street is lined with popular designer stores, galleries, tearooms and restaurants and there is even an 'olde style' picture house.
Eldoret is also available as a holiday home for five guests - See Eldoret (5)
Eating & drinking: Aldeburgh is well known for its excellent restaurants - The Lighthouse and Regatta,both have excellent menus and The Brudenell , just a few steps away, has been recently refurbished and has an excellent chef. There are two internationally renowned fish and chip shops.
Self catering: Several shops sell top quality locally produce - Lawsons Delicatessen is a must as is Aldeburgh Market. Fresh fish, lobsters and crabs can be bought from the sheds on the beach. There are two Co-op stores, one at your convenience on the High Street and Saxmundham has both a Tesco and Waitrose store who will deliver to Eldoret. With an Independent wine shop, butcher and baker, Aldeburgh caters for most needs!
- Sleeps 9
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 1 Well-behaved pet allowed
- WiFi available
- Saturday changeover
- Bed linen provided
- Towels provided
- Travel cot
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- No smoking
- Enclosed garden
- Nearest shop 0.1 mile
- Nearest pub 0.1 mile
- 0.1 mile from the coast
- Ground floor bathroom
- Ground floor bedroom
- Entrance into the new hallway with tiled floor, skylights and two large store cupboards. Access to the dining area, family room, single bedroom and ground floor shower room with WC, wash basin and corner cubicle.
- The central dining room has a large farmhouse table teamed with modern chairs, pendant lights and French doors open out onto a private walled sun terrace. Off the dining room is the kitchen with a range of professional, stainless steel fittings and appliances and white fitted storage units. A full height fridge/ freezer, AEG microwave combination oven, plate warming drawer, 900mm SMEG fan oven, five ring gas hob, AEG dishwasher, Hotpoint washing machine and Zanussi dryer. Granite work surfaces and a tiled floor complete this stylish kitchen.
- The sitting room is accessed from the dining room or from the hallway. Furnished with two retro sofas, three arm chairs, occasional tables, lamps, a large bookcase, HD TV including Sky Sports package and fireplace with electric fire. Sliding patio doors lead to a private, enclosed south facing garden with shrubs and paving.
- A compact single bedroom with 3' bed with storage drawers under the bed, a shelf with lamp and wall hooks and coat hangers, situated conveniently next to the a shower room with WC and wash basin.
- From the hallway is a wide, carpeted staircase leading to the master bedroom, twin bedroom and family bathroom.
- The family room, off the new hallway, has retro style sofas and chairs, a TV, a dining table and chairs. There is a large picture window and a door into a front reception area.
- The reception area is also accessed from the external door, at the front of the property, and has a large utility room, second fridge freezer and plenty of storage for boots, shoes and coats. A second stair case leads to a twin bedded room, a bunk room and shower room.
- The Master bedroom is extremely spacious with a wall full of fitted wardrobes incorporating a vanity unit with wash basin and mirror. With a super king size bed, dressing table, mirror, tallboy chest of drawers and a small writing desk this is a super room and beautifully lit by an array of south facing windows.
- The twin room has two standard size single beds, walk in wardrobe and a chest of drawers with a pivot mirror.
- The family bathroom has a classic wall mounted wash basin, heated towel rail, mirror with shaving light and socket, WC, bath with telephone style taps and shower fitment. A row of original tiles depict local landmarks in Suffolk and give the suit vintage appeal.
- Two further bedrooms are accessed from the staircase at the front of the property.
- The twin bedroom has two standard single beds, drawer unit and wardrobe.
- The bunk room is cosy with a sloping roof and velux window. The is a small drawer unit for storage.
- A modern shower room serves the two bedrooms with a corner shower unit, power shower, WC, wash basin with shaving mirror and light. A velux window fills the room with light.
- The garden is divided into two areas, a totally enclosed, walled sun terrace with table and chairs, perfect for al fresco dining and a south facing garden with borders, trees, shrubs and paving. The front of the property has been shingled to provide off road parking for 2 vehicles.
- Bed linen and towels are provided. Please bring your own beach towels.
- A travel cot is provided but guests are asked to please bring all bedding for the cot.
- A limited broadband / wi fi service is provided. Internet reception can be patchy and the connection provided should NOT be relied on for work use and is unsuitable for games or downloading of films. Excessive use of the internet will be charged at cost.
- Entertainment:SKY HD Family and Sports package is provided and there is an ipod dock for guests to use.
- Full central heating throughout.
- In consideration of other visitors, please do not smoke in the property.
|Band||Date Range||7 night price *|
|3rd June 2017 - 22nd July 2017||£1,530.00|
|22nd July 2017 - 19th August 2017||£1,695.00|
|19th August 2017 - 26th August 2017||£1,860.00|
|26th August 2017 - 2nd September 2017||£1,695.00|
|2nd September 2017 - 30th September 2017||£1,530.00|
|30th September 2017 - 21st October 2017||£1,275.00|
|21st October 2017 - 28th October 2017||£1,530.00|
|28th October 2017 - 23rd December 2017||£1,104.00|
|23rd December 2017 - 6th January 2018||£1,860.00|
* Please note: guide prices are based on the current year's prices and do not include optional items such as pet fees.
A pleasure to stay in a holiday cottage that feels like a home.A previous customer - 28th August 2016
Really nice house, very good location and comfy beds! Very well equipped place and close to the beach too.A previous customer - 3rd June 2016
Thank you very much for a very relaxing and enjoyable break.A previous customer - 2nd April 2016
We love this house!Aldeburgh Festival Poets - 26th November 2015