- £612 per week
- £87 per night
- 2 Guests
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Garden or courtyard
- Private parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - Please note
- Check in: 7:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
A charming Suffolk holiday cottage with stylish interiors; exposed beams, pretty furnishings and Emma Bridgewater china - the perfect couple’s escape!
Orchard Barn is an outstanding self catering holiday home tucked away in the idyllic town of Hadleigh. Just a few minutes walk to restaurants, stylish shops, historic buildings and riverside walks. Coastal style interiors are spacious and comfortable with Ralph Lauren wallpaper and designer crockery. Designed with you in mind and packed with all the home comforts you could wish for (plus an excellent selection of walking maps!). First floor accommodation has an open plan living space with a high, vaulted ceiling, the perfect place to relax with a glass of wine and a book. Orchard Barn is an excellent place for a romantic holiday whatever the season… cosy in the cooler months and bright and light in the summer holidays.
Once a famous wool town, Hatherleigh is a great base for exploring mid-Suffolk. Great for walking and exploring Constable Country and the Dedham Vale Area of Outstanding Beauty. Alternatively, stroll around the antique shops, delicatessens, boutiques, or drive further afield and head to the Suffolk coast.
Pubs and shops within walking distance. Close to Suffolk's wool towns - Lavenham 9 miles, Flatford 7.5 miles, Ipswich 9 miles.
Why we love this property… cosy coastal interiors are perfect! A romantic bolthole close to pubs, cafes and shops in Hadleigh.
- Living/dining area: vaulted ceiling, sofa, wing chairs, flatscreen television with inbuilt DVD player. Table with four chairs, garden views.
- Kitchen: dishwasher, gas hob, electric oven, walk-in pantry, fridge, microwave.
- Bedroom: double bed, fitted wardrobe. New England style Ralph Lauren wallpaper.
- Ensuite: underfloor heating, shower cubicle, wash hand basin. WC.
- Outside: enclosed patio to the side of the property with table and chairs.
- Parking: private parking available.
- Sleeps: 2 in 1 bedroom.
- Pets: sorry, no pets.
- Heating: central heating.
- Notes: WiFi, limited broadband provided and can be patchy (should NOT be relied on for work, unsuitable for games or downloading films. Please bring connection cables to attach laptop to the router. Excessive use of the internet will be charged at cost. Linen and towels provided. Orchard Barn is within walking distance of the Priory Hall wedding venue, so it’s a great accommodation option for wedding guests. No smoking. Check in: 4pm. Check out: 10am.
- Living and Dining Area: This spacious room comprises of a vaulted ceiling, painted wooden flooring and a lounge come dining area. The lounge area has sofa, wing chairs, a campaign chair and a flatscreen television with inbuilt DVD player. In the dining area there is an extendable table with four chairs, a built-in coat and storage cupboard, and garden views
- The Kitchen: The contemporary kitchen comes complete with spacious cupboard units, a dishwasher, granite work surfaces, gas hob and an electric oven. Views of the owner's kitchen garden can be enjoyed. Adjacent to the kitchen is a walk-in pantry with shelves, a low level fridge, a microwave, iron and ironing board
- Fusing contemporary chic with classic fittings, the double en-suite bedroom has fitted wardrobe plus another full height cupboard at top of stairs The bedroom has been tastefully decorated using Ralph Lauren wallpaper in order to create a New England style. Promising to indulge guests in comfort, top quality bedding is provided, garden views and soft furnishings that help to establish a memorable stay. With this in mind, guests can also benefit from features such as a portable hairdryer, feather and down pillows and magazines. The luxury en suite has underfloor heated limestone tiles and a spacious shower cubicle and is well equipped with features such as a power shower, electrical shaving socket, wall mounted magnifying make up mirror and heated towel rail
- Private parking
- A limited broadband / wi-fi service is provided. Internet reception can be patchy and the connection provided should NOT be relied on for work use and is unsuitable for games or downloading of films. Please bring connection cables as you may have to attach your laptop to the router. Excessive use of the internet will be charged at cost
- In consideration of other visitors, please do not smoke in the property
- Bed linen and towels provided
- Central heating provided
- Please note some rural pubs have closed down in recent months with little or no notice - so please do check the status if this is a criteria for your choice of property
- A pretty enclosed patio to the side of the property can be enjoyed by guests. Table and chairs are supplied for outside dining