- £491 per week
- £70 per night
- 3 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- No Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- 1 single bed
- Towels provided
- Open fire or woodburner
- Washing machine
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Private parking
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - Please note
- Check in: 7:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
This beautiful period cottage ticks all the boxes, perfect for your self catering holiday in Suffolk and close to the beach at Southwold.
Dating back to the Tudor times, timber framed Rosecot oozes period features - think beamed ceilings, inglenook fireplace and a beautiful traditional Suffolk brick floor and you get the picture. A clever fusion of historical features with 21st century living with accommodation over two floors offering plenty of space for three guests in two bedrooms. The open plan living area is charming, sociable space for dining and chilling whatever the season. Sitting just off the main street, Rosecot is an end of terrace brick built cottage overlooking the village stream and comes complete with a pretty south facing garden for alfresco dining and private parking.
Peasenhall is a charming Suffolk village with a store, deli and tea shop, the perfect base for a couple or small family planning a cottage holiday in Suffolk.
Shop and pub within walking distance. Beaches at Aldeburgh and Southwold (both 12 miles). Dunwich 9.5 miles
Why we love this property… It’s picture postcard perfect with stunning interiors and private garden. We especially love the quirky hip bath!
- Entrance lobby: space for coats and boots.
- Sitting room: traditional Suffolk brick floor, inglenook fireplace with woodburning stove, 2 sofas, flatscreen TV with DVD player.
- Dining area: antique pine table and 4 chairs. CD player/radio.
- Kitchen: 4 ring gas hob and electric oven, microwave, Lavazza coffee machine, fridge with freezer compartment, washing machine.
- Bathroom: antique, high-sided hip bath (with stool), WC, wash hand basin. Steep cottage stairs with rope lead to:
- Master bedroom: brass bedstead, chest of drawers, 2 chairs, bedside tables and lamps. Dressing room off with clothes storage space. (Low beam.)
- Bedroom 2: single bed, chest of drawers, bedside table, chair
- Outside: south-facing garden with sitting areas. Unfenced but shallow pond. Garden backs onto paddocks. Former stable for bicycle storage.
- Parking: private parking at the side of the cottage. Additional public parking to the front.
- Sleeps: 3 in 2 bedrooms.
- Pets: sorry, no pets.
- Heating: wood burner with logs provided.
- Notes: WiFi (patchy at times and should NOT be relied on for work use and is unsuitable for games or downloading of films. Please bring connection cables as you may have to attach your laptop to the router). Linen and towels provided. Travel cot available (no cot bedding). No smoking. Check in: 4pm. Check out: 10am.
- Entrance lobby with coathooks and space for boots. Door to:
- Sitting room with traditional Suffolk brick floor and lots of low, exposed beams and open studwork. Large inglenook fireplace with woodburning stove, 2 sofas, display cupboard, Flatscreen TV with DVD player.
- Dining area with antique pine table and 4 chairs. A corner cupboard houses a CD player/radio
- Fully fitted kitchen with plenty of storage space as well as a 4 ring gas hob and electric oven, Microwave, Lavazza Coffee machine, fridge with freezer compartment, washing machine. The bathroom is accessed via this room.
- Bathroom with antique, deep, high-sided hip bath (a stool is provided), high level w.c. and washbasin
- Steep cottage stairs with rope lead to:
- Single bedroom with small chest of drawers, bedside table, light, french hooks and chair
- Double bedroom with lovely old oak floorboards, brass bedstead, chest of drawers, two easy chairs, bedside tables and lamps. Dressing room off with plenty of clothes storage space. N.B. there is quite a low beam so please mind your head! Views of Peasenhall main street.
- Long south-facing garden with many quiet and sunny sitting areas. Unfenced but shallow pond
- The garden backs onto paddocks
- Former stable where bikes can be kept
- Parking both to the side of the cottage (private) and in front (public)
- Logs provided for the woodburner
- In the interest of other holidaymakers, visitors are asked not to smoke in the cottage
- Heating, electricity, bed linen and towels included in the price. If using the travel cot, please provide your own bedding for it.
- The Sibton White Horse - tel. 01728 660337. Please note some rural pubs have closed down in recent months with little or no notice - so please do check the status if this is a criterion for your choice of property
- An unlimited broadband / wi fi service is provided. Internet reception can be patchy and the connection provided should NOT be relied on for work use and is unsuitable for games or downloading of films. Please bring connection cables as you may have to attach your laptop to the router.
We couldn't wish for anything better! Gorgeous characterful cottage incredibly well equipped. Thank you for a wonderful stay