Letting your Property with Suffolk Cottage Holidays
Suffolk Cottage Holidays offers its owners a completely personalised service at competitive rates. With many years experience of upgrading properties, holiday letting and the travel business we are happy to advise you on how to create that special ambience, quality and comfort to transform your cottage into a first choice holiday property.
- have a property currently available for holiday lettings
- have a property which you are considering letting for holidays
- are considering buying a property with the intention of holiday letting
then give us a call or drop us an email and find out what Suffolk Cottage Holidays can do for you.
For more information on choosing and finding a holiday let property, visit our sister site, Suffolk Cottage Properties.
Our Service to You
- We will market your property as sole agents; include your property on our family of websites and promote it through extensive, local, national and international advertising, editorial, social media and videos.
- We will ensure all our sales staff visit and are familiar with your property in order to match your property to holidaymakers' needs and preferences.
- We will guide you on property presentation, maintenance and facilities to ensure your property meets current market trends.
- We will inform you of bookings as they are taken and remind you and your cleaners of each forthcoming booking a couple of days before the start of the booking.
- We will generate bookings throughout the year and our offices are open for enquiries and bookings from 9:00 to 17:30, Monday to Friday and from 9:30 to 17:00 on Saturday.
- We will provide a 7-day a week emergency call out service. We will provide a 24-hour availability online booking processing services.
A Bit About Us
A family company created by John and Lizzie Hammond nearly a decade and a half ago, Suffolk Cottage Holidays is now a thriving holiday letting company with three directors and a dedicated team of bubbly and enthusiastic staff.
Suffolk Cottage Holidays has a high profile shop in the centre of Aldeburgh - open 7 days a week - and offices in Woodbridge. We have retained the vast majority of our original portfolio of properties and owners and now manage over 200 letting properties in East Anglia and across Europe as a result of satisfied owners expanding their portfolio of properties or recommending us to their friends and family.
Our continued success is, in large part, a result of our determination to offer quality properties in attractive locations, always making every effort to describe properties as they really are and directing holidaymakers to the property and location to best suit their particular interests, aspirations and budget. As a consequence we now have an extensive data base of holidaymakers who book regularly through Suffolk Cottage Holidays.
Growth is continually matched both by investment and technical development. Our excellent team of specialist staff, all of whom share an outstanding love and knowledge of the area, work hard to ensure that our reputation for conscientious and individual service to owners and holidaymakers is rigorously maintained.
Our website www.suffolkcottageholidays.com is now one of the best in the industry, offering a wealth of information on each of its properties as well as providing up to the minute availability and the opportunity for holidaymakers to book and pay on line at any time of the day or night, a first for a local company and something which many national companies do not offer.
High profile targeted advertising and excellent editorial coverage in the national and international media combined with a family of complementary websites including www.visit-suffolkcoast.co.uk, a magazine style website with information and editorial about shopping, eating and places of interest for Suffolk visitors, ensures that every Suffolk Cottage Holiday property has maximum media and internet exposure.
Many of our owners choose to use our inspection and maintenance services, Ready to Travel Property Care. So perfect if you live abroad or cannot commit to holidaymaker callouts. This service now offers:
- A full housekeeping service to include welcome packs
- Linen sales and hire
- Property inspection service
- 7 days per week, emergency cover
- Gardening inspections and maintenance
- Day-to-day maintenance and repair services
- Repairs and equipment servicing
- Chimney sweeping
- Window cleaning and gutter clearance
- Appliance testing
Further information and prices can be seen at www.rttpropertycare.co.uk.
We look forward to hearing and working with you soon.