- £656 per week
- £94 per night
- 4 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 2 single Zip&Link beds
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Wet room
- Sky TV
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Private parking
- Ground floor WC
- Ground floor bath/shower room
- Wet room
Important - Please note
- Check in: 7:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
A Georgian Suffolk farmhouse with luxurious interiors set in acres of woodland, just 5 minutes from the sea at Shingle Street.
This beautiful coastal holiday cottage is on an 850 acre farm, a former shooting estate. Accommodation is bright and spacious with offering open plan living for four guests. The well equipped kitchen is perfect for all your self catering needs… enjoy breakfast on the terrace or an alfresco dinner. The enclosed gardens are a lovely feature of this self catering holiday home with plenty of room for children and dogs to let off steam!
Head to Woodbridge for the weekly market on Thursday, there are some excellent food shops and delis here too so it’s a great place to pick up local produce and provisions. This area is perfect for a cycling or walking holiday with some excellent trails and woodland walks. Just a short drive to Shingle Street and Orford, a coastal village with a fascinating 12th century castle keep, once a major pillar in the defence of the English coast. Visit nearby Aldeburgh, a quintessential seaside town on the Suffolk coast with stylish shops, cafes, delis and prom. Be sure to pick up some fish and chips and picnic on the beach! The area has something for everyone… Perrinott House is a great option for a family or two couples looking for a self catering holiday on the Suffolk coast.
Coast at Shingle Street. Shops in Woodbridge 7 miles, Shingle Street 3.2 miles, Orford 12 miles
Why we love this property… a stylish child and dog friendly holiday home in an awesome location… close to the seaside, shops, cafes and pubs.
- Hall: space to hang coats etc. French doors leading out at the rear to the patio area
- Cloakroom/wet room: shower, wash hand basin, WC. (suitable for guests with restricted mobility).
- Living room: two large sofas, two armchairs, coffee table, 50" inch flat screen TV comes with part SKY film and full sports SKY package. Dining table and seating for 6, radio/CD player, and bookshelves with books and games,Trifold doors extend the length of the room leading to the terrace.
- Kitchen: dishwasher, large fridge with freezer, microwave, oven and ceramic hob. Breakfast area with four chairs.
- Utility room: washing machine, tumble dryer, full sized table tennis table for use on terrace.
- Bedroom 2: twin beds (can be zipped together to create a super king), bedside tables, lamps, chest of drawers, walk in cupboard with shelving and hanging space.
- Ensuite bathroom: bath, washbasin, WC.
- Master bedroom: king sized double bed, bedside tables and lamps, coffee table, two easy chairs, chest. Separate dressing room with hanging space and shelving.
- Ensuite bathroom: bath, handheld mixer shower attachment, wash hand basin, WC.
- Outside: Wooden gates lead into the enclosed garden, grassed areas with shrubs and mature trees. Terrace with table and chairs. Bikes etc can be stored in the covered area (where the table tennis table is stored) next to the utility room.
- Parking: on driveway.
- Sleeps: 4 in 2 bedrooms.
- Pets: 2 dogs welcome.
- Heating: oil central heating.
- Notes: WiFi, linen and towels provided (please bring your own beach towels. Cot, high chair and two stair gates are provided. Part SKY Film and Full sports package. No smoking. Check in: 4pm. Check out: 10am.
The Ground Floor
- A covered porch opens into a large hall with plenty of pegs and space to hang coats etc. Also french doors leading out at the rear to the patio area
- Off the hallway is a downstairs cloakroom which is extremely large and has the advantage of being a wet room. Shower, washbasin and w.c., ideal for anyone with some restricted mobility.
- The Living room which has two large sofas, two armchairs, coffee table as well as occasional tables and lamps. The 50" inch flat screen TV comes with part sky film and full sports SKY package
- The Trifolding doors extending the whole length of the living and sitting area are a delight, bringing the south facing terrace and gardens beyond just a step away! Along with the dining table and seating for 6, radio/CD player, and bookshelves with books and games, a truly amazing find.
- There is a large fully fitted kitchen with dishwasher, large fridge with freezer beneath, microwave, oven and ceramic hob. As well as a good supply of china and cutlery. There is a delightful breakfast area with plenty of room for a high chair as well as four chairs.
- A door leads from the kitchen to the utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer, cleaning materials etc and loads of space for the storage of buggies, boots, sailing equipment etc. There is a full sized table tennis table, which can be used on the terrace.
- A great staircase with a landing turn, although wide and otherwise straight leads to the first floor.
- Bedroom 2 has two full sized single beds (These can be zipped together to create a Super King). There are bedside tables and lamps, a chest of drawers and a walk in cupboard with shelving and hanging space.
- The ensuite bathroom has a bath, washbasin, w.c. and towel rail
- Bedroom 1 - the master bedroom has a king sized double bed, bedside tables and lamps, coffee table and two easy chairs, and chest of drawers. There is a separate good sized dressing room with hanging space and shelving and loads of room for storage of cases etc
- The ensuite bathroom has a bath with handheld mixer shower attachment, washbasin, w.c. and towel rail
- Wooden gates lead into the garden which is fully fenced with loads of parking space in the sweeping drive, grassed areas with shrubs and mature trees
- Bikes etc can be stored in the covered area (where the table tennis table is stored) next to the utility room
- There is a large terrace with table and chairs. With east, south and west facing areas you can make the most of the sun at any time of day
- Table tennis
- Bed linen and towels are provided - please bring your own beach towels
- Cot, high chair and two stair gates are provided
- The house has central heating (oil) throughout
- Part SKY Film and Full sports package.
- In consideration of other visitors please do not smoke in the house
- Wifi service is provided.