- £508 per week
- £73 per night
- 2 Guests
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Pet
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Open fire or woodburner
- Washing machine
- Enclosed garden
- Private parking
- On one level, no stairs
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
Important - Please note
- Check in: 7:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
Nestled away and just a short walk from the heart of Snape, this bright and beautifully presented cottage is simply perfect for a romantic getaway. Experience the wonderful countryside views, culture at Snape Maltings and a break with nothing but peace and tranquillity.
ALDEBURGH 6 miles, ORFORD 7.5 miles, SOUTHWOLD 18 miles, DUNWICH 17 miles WOODBRIDGE 11 miles
About The Property: This stylish cottage, set all on ground level, offers a light and cosy environment in which to relax. Perfectly designed, there is an atmosphere of calm with the open space, garden views and beautiful artwork and ornaments throughout. The seating area has a comfy sofa for two, log burning stove, wifi, TV and DVD player, making this a lovely place to wind down after a day exploring the stunning nearby area. The contemporary kitchen has plenty of space and equipment to whip up a delicious meal and the dining area is in a cosy spot next to the window. The bedroom and en suite are tastefully decorated. The private garden is equipped with table and chairs - wonderful for dining al fresco, and the views of the surrounding fields are idyllic.
Also available is Kakapo Lodge, Snape which is larger than Tui Cottage. For two couples, Kakapo Lodge and Tui Cottage can be rented together to sleep 4. See more here.
Sleeps: Sleep 2 in 1 king or twin beds. Please specify at time of booking.
Dogs: 1 well behaved small dog is welcome.
Parking: There is parking for 1 car on the drive.
This property is ideal for: Couples or a friends looking to explore the wonders of Snape and the surrounding area. Just 1 mile away is Snape Maltings, a haven for food, shopping, art and culture. The Snape Maltings Concert Hall has an all year round program of music and dance in every genre. Explore and enjoy this Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty by foot, taking in the stunning landscape and wildlife of the River Alde valley. You can also take a relaxing boat trip along the River Alde which ventures down the river to the tiny village of Iken.
With the brilliant seaside town of Aldeburgh and the vibrant market town of Woodbridge nearby, there?s plenty to discover.
For more information on the local area, please see our online guide Visit Snape, Visit Aldeburgh and Visit Woodbridge.
Self Catering: Further down the road at Snape Maltings is The Food Hall, a great deli specialising in breads and wines. We also recommend checking out the monthly Farmers' Markets.
Eating Out: There are three pubs in the village, all of which use local produce. There is a great choice of fantastic pub food at both The Plough & Sail and The Golden Key, and The Crown offers a really lovely Sunday lunch.
All accommodation is on the Ground Floor
- Entrance to the cottage is via the sliding French doors which open into the bright open plan living area.
- The comfortable Seating Area features a sofa seating two, footstool, log burning stove (logs provided), TV with Freesat, DVD player, side cabinet and floor lamp. All looking out towards the fields beyond.
- The Kitchen is well equipped with crockery, utensils, dishwasher, kettle, toaster, cafetiere, 4 ring electric hob and oven.
- The Dining Area, tucked up right next to the window, features wooden table and two chairs.
- To the left there's a doorway to the Utility Room equipped with washing machine, fridge, iron and ironing board.
- A door leads to the Bedroom. The bedroom has twin beds which can be zipped to make a king if requested at time of booking, 1 bedside table, bedside lamp x2, coat hooks, chest of drawers, dressing table, stool and mirror.
- The en suite bathroom has w.c., hand basin, heated towel rail, shower, mirror, wall mounted cupboard and skylight.
- Fully fenced garden with table and chairs for four and a wooden bench. Perfect for enjoying the summer sunshine. Dogs will also enjoy a run around the grassed area.
- Off road parking for one car. Automatic lights switch on and light a path leading to the cottage.
- The cottage is on the same site as a working family home, however, access and parking is totally separate, private and detached.
- Logs are provided for the log burning stove.
- Bed linen and towels are included but please bring your own beach towels and dog towels if required.
- In consideration of other guests, please do not smoke in the property.
- Wifi is provided.
The most wonderful place to stay ...we didn't want to come home.
A great place for a long weekend sanity break. Tui cottage feels very private and views across the green fields add to the relaxed nature of the place.
Very quiet and peaceful location, very helpful and welcoming owners. Overall very comfortable cottage, we had a really enjoyable stay in spite of the weather!