- £530 per week
- £76 per night
- 3 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Pet
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- 1 single bed
- Towels provided
- Washing machine
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Private parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Ground floor bath/shower room
A contemporary self catering holiday cottage in Ufford with beautiful interiors, private garden, parking and just a short walk to the pub!
Orchard Cottage is in the pretty village of Ufford and it certainly ticks all the boxes. Sitting at the end of a private driveway this charming single storey cottage is all on one level. Accommodation is spacious with two bedrooms bedrooms and a sociable open plan living space including a well fitted kitchen and plenty of comfortable lounge seating. Wide French doors lead out into the enclosed garden with lawn and deck areas, the perfect spot for alfresco dining; simply relax with a coffee over breakfast or with a pre-dinner aperitif. Alternatively, take a stroll to the local gastro pub for lunch. This smart dog friendly holiday home is a great option for a couple or young family looking to get out and about and explore both coast and countryside.
Nearby Woodbridge is a charming riverside market town with local pubs, book shops, antique shops and local food shops all just a short stroll away. This is a great area for cycling and there are many quiet lanes with wonderful views over the meadows, heaths (Sutton and Hollesley) and woodlands (Rendlesham Forest). Make time to walk along the riverside path - quite stunning.
Shop and pubs nearby. Snape 10 miles, Woodbridge 3.5 miles, Orford 12 miles, nearest beach 10 miles.
Why we love this property… a great dog friendly bolt hole with smart interiors and lovely gardens and some great cycle paths and trails on the doorstep!
Open plan living dining and kitchen area
- Kitchen: electric oven, separate gas hob.
- Dining area: table and chairs.
- Sitting area: leather sofa and armchair, flat screen TV showing Freeview & BT Hub.
- Bedroom 1: single bed, bedside cabinets and lamp.
- Bedroom 2: double bed, wardrobe, bedside cabinets, lamps and doors to the garden.
- Family bathroom: bath, wash hand basin, WC.
- Utility cupboard: washing machine.
- Outside: secluded, fenced garden with decking, tables and chairs and a barbeque. (Please supply your own fuel).
- Parking: private parking at the property.
- Sleeps: 3 in 2 bedrooms.
- Pets: 1 dog welcome.
- Heating: under floor heating throughout.
- Notes: WiFi, linen and towels provided (please bring your own beach towels). Travel cot available, please bring your own cot bedding. Hairdryer. No smoking. Check in: 4pm. Check out: 10am.
- Entrance into hallway with doors to all the accommodation
- Living room with fully fitted kitchen, electric oven and separate gas hob
- Dining area with table and chairs
- Sitting area with leather sofa and armchair, flat screen TV showing Freeview & BT Hub
- Bedroom 1 with single bed and bedside cabinets and lamp
- Bedroom 2 has a standard double size bed with a wardrobe, bedside cabinets, lamps and doors to the garden
- Family bathroom
- There is a washing machine in a utility cupboard in the hallway
- There is a secluded, fenced garden with decking, tables and chairs and a small bbq (please supply your own fuel)
- Source of heating; Under floor heating throughout.
- There is an unlimited WiFi connection available.
- The Ufford Crown - tel. 01394 461030. Please note some rural pubs have closed down in recent months with little or no notice - so please do check the status if this is a criteria for your choice of property
- Bed linen and towels (but not beach towels) are provided. If using the travel cot, please provide your own bedding for it. All bedding is synthetic. There is a hair dryer.