- £1661 per week
- £237 per night
- 10 Guests
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- No Pets
- Swimming pool
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 2 king/super-king beds
- 1 double bed
- 4 single beds
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 WCs
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
- Private parking
Important - Please note
- Check in: 4pm
- Check out: 10am
Monterey is in one of the most exclusive areas in the popular market town of Woodbridge. This large family home has been lovingly transformed into a top-quality holiday property for up to ten guests to enjoy. Apart from a couple of stairs separating the living and sleeping areas this property is all on the ground floor making it very accessible for the whole family. All the rooms are large with ample space for you to relax, unwind and put your feet up. The enormous sitting room has comfortable seating for everyone and is perfect for a night in with a movie. The dining room has a large table making it the perfect setting for an elegant dinner party and family meals. And the kitchen comes fully equipped with everything you would need to enjoy your self catering holiday including a handy second fridge for you to use during your stay. All five bedrooms have been furnished to a very high standard throughout with your comfort being the main priority. Outside the property, Monterey offers you exclusive use of its own private outdoor heated swimming pool (available between May half term – end Sept). Aside from the pool is a patio with seating and a large lawn'd area. Creating the perfect environment for you holiday in Suffolk. Shop: 900m Pub: 900m
Why we love this property: The perfect holiday home for those special family gatherings where you can relax by your own private pool with a glass of something special.
Woodbridge is a historic town of great character situated on the River Deben. Its charm lies in the many narrow picturesque streets of fine houses and cottages, the river, a popular marina, the busy boatyards, the famous Tide Mill, the ancient buildings around the Market Hill and the fine Church. Woodbridge has an interesting shopping centre, with many specialist shops, good restaurants and pubs, together with art galleries, antique shops, town museum, Suffolk Horse museum, an excellent cinema/theatre, large recreation areas and an indoor heated swimming pool.
- Sitting Room offers comfortable seating for up to 10 guests, Smart TV, Sliding doors out to pool area.
- Dining Room with dining table and chairs for up to 10 guests.
- Kitchen includes gas hob and electric oven, fridge freezer, dishwasher, microwave, table and chairs.
- Utility Room with small fridge, washing machine, tumble dryer, rear door out to driveway.
- Sun Room offering a small seating and small coffee table, sliding doors out to pool area.
- Cloakroom with washbasin and wc.
Four steps down to
- Bedroom 1: Super king bed, sliding doors out to a patio area and garden. En-suite bathroom with bath and over bath shower, washbasin and wc.
- Bedroom 2: Double bed, sliding doors out to a patio area and garden.
- Bedroom 3: Super king bed.
- Bedroom 4: Twin beds.
- Bedroom 5: Twin beds.
- Shower Room: Walk in shower, bidet, washbasin and wc.
- Large open garden mainly laid to lawn surrounding the property. There is also a large private outdoor heated pool for use between May half term – end Sept.
- Ample private parking.
- Central heating is included
- Bed linen and towels provided, but please bring your own beach towels if you are planning to use the pool.
- Please do not smoke in Monterey.
- Wifi is provided.
Wonderful house, well laid out and a great feeling of space. 10 of us were there for NYE and the kitchen was a great space for socialising whilst some cooked. The bedrooms were all tucked away from the living spaces making it easy for those who wanted to sleep early or late. The house was immaculate and a wonderful location. We're already considering coming back in the summer to make use of the pool and BBQ. A Wonderful walk along the river wall into Woodbridge which has a great deal to offer. Would highly recommend this place.