- £495 per week
- £71 per night
- 3 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Pets
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 double bed
- 1 single bed
- Towels provided
- Washing machine
- Family friendly
- Travel cot
Important - Please note
- Check in: 16:00
- Check out: 10:00
Grade II listed holiday cottage in the heart of Woodbridge with beautiful interiors, close to riverside walks, stylish shops, pubs and cafes.
A delightful self catering holiday home with spacious accommodation for three guests. Dog friendly Honeypot Cottage is over two floors with two bedrooms, cottage style bespoke kitchen and sunny sitting room with doors opening onto a south facing garden… perfect for a barbeque or relaxing with a glass of wine.
Woodbridge is a charming riverside market town with local pubs, book shops, antique shops and local food shops all just a short stroll away. This area is perfect for a cycling or walking holiday with some excellent trails and woodland walks. Make time to walk along the riverside path - it’s stunning. It’s just a short drive to Shingle Street and Orford, a coastal village with a fascinating 12th century castle keep, once a major pillar in the defence of the English coast. Visit nearby Aldeburgh, a quintessential seaside town on the Suffolk coast with stylish shops, cafes, delis and prom. Be sure to pick up some fish and chips and picnic on the beach!. The area something for everyone… Honeypot Cottage is a great option for a couple or small family looking for a self catering holiday on the Suffolk coast.
Aldeburgh 18 miles, Orford 12 miles, Snape 10 miles, Southwold 28 miles, Framlingham 12 miles
Why we love this property… interiors are smart and stylish and the garden is lovely, a relaxing spot for alfresco living. Location is spot on too - close to the riverside walks, great cafes and pubs.
- Hallway: hanging hooks for coats.
- Kitchen: dining table and 4 chairs, gas hob with electric oven, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, washing machine in larder.
- Sitting room: sofa and large armchair. Flatscreen TV with integrated DVD player and Freesat. Door to garden.
Wooden stairs to the first floor are slightly steep, with a left turn and handrail. There is a stair gate at the top.
- Bedroom 1: double bed, bedside units and lamps, large chest, small walk-in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2: single bed, bedside unit and lamp, large shelf and clothes rail.
- Bathroom: bath with shower over, wash hand basin, WC.
- Outside: terraced garden with mature shrubs, low table and bench seat, two large comfortable chairs. Charcoal barbeque. Please supervise dogs outside.
- Parking: no designated parking at Honeypot Cottage but car parking is available nearby.
- Sleeps: 3 in 2 bedrooms.
- Pets: 1 dog welcome.
- Heating: central heating.
- Notes: WiFi provided but the connection may be slow and patchy. Linen and towels provided, please bring your own beach towels. Travel cot, please provide your own bedding. No smoking. Please note, there is a low doorway from the landing through to the bathroom and single bedroom. Check in: 4pm. Check out: 10am.
- Hallway with hanging hooks for coats
- Kitchen with dining table and chairs for four. Four-ring gas hob with electric oven, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, toaster, kettle and cafetiere. Washing machine in larder. Double-glazed window.
- Sitting room with sofa and large armchair. Flatscreen TV with integrated DVD player and Freesat. Door to garden.
- The wooden stairs to the first floor are slightly steep, with a left turn and handrail. There is a stairgate at the top.
- Double bedroom, bedside units and lamps, large chest of drawers, small walk-in wardrobe, mirror, hairdryer. Double-glazed window.
- Single bedroom with bedside unit and lamp, large shelf and clothes rail, mirror
- The bathroom has a bath with shower over, wash basin and w.c.
- Please note, there is a low doorway from the landing through to the bathroom and single bedroom
- A sunny, paved, terraced garden, with mature shrubs, low table and bench seat as well as two large comfortable chairs. Please supervise dogs outside.
- A charcoal barbecue is available for guests' use
- Central heating is included
- Bed linen and towels provided, but please bring your own beach towels if you are planning a trip to the coast. If using the travel cot, please provide your own bedding for it.
- Please do not smoke in Honeypot Cottage
- One well-behaved dog is welcome
- Wifi is provided but do note that the connection may be slower and patchier than you might be used to.
- Parking: There is no designated parking at Honeypot Cottage. There is a car park around the corner as well as plenty of others in Woodbridge, and free parking on the streets nearby.
- Other items provided in the cottage include: an iron and ironing board, a stairgate, a hairdryer and a hoover.