- £970 per week
- £139 per night
- 7 Guests
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 1 Pet
Beds & bedrooms
- Bed linen provided
- 1 king/super-king bed
- 2 double beds
- 1 single bed
- 1 WC
- Towels provided
- En-suite bathroom
- Open fire or woodburner
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- Family friendly
- Enclosed garden
- Private parking
- Ground floor WC
Important - Please note
- Check in: 7:00pm
- Check out: 9:00am
To give our cleaners enough time to complete the additional cleaning and sanitising that is currently needed to keep our guests safe, check-in and check-out times at the majority of our properties have been temporarily revised. The revised times for this property are reflected above.
A contemporary holiday home with stunning interiors right in the heart of Woodbridge with stylish shops, cafe and riverside on the doorstep..
Mason’s Yard is perfect for a self catering holiday on the Suffolk coast with friends or family. The pet friendly accommodation is over two floors with four bedrooms and four bathrooms, a fabulous open plan kitchen dining room and comfortable sitting room. The sociable living space is perfect for a celebration with French doors from both the dining room and sitting room opening out onto a terrace, great for alfresco dining. The garden is enclosed so it’s ideal for children (and the dog) to play in. Mason’s Yard also has the benefit of private parking for several cars… Stylish holiday accommodation for seven guests in the lap of luxury! You could say it ticks all the boxes!.
Woodbridge is a charming riverside market town with local pubs, book shops, antique shops and local food shops all just a short stroll away. This area is perfect for a cycling or walking holiday with some excellent trails and woodland walks. It’s just a short drive to Shingle Street and Orford, a coastal village with a fascinating 12th century castle keep. Visit nearby Aldeburgh, a quintessential seaside town on the Suffolk coast with stylish shops, cafes, delis and prom. Be sure to pick up some fish and chips and picnic on the beach!
Aldeburgh 18 miles, Orford 12 miles, Snape 10 miles, Southwold 28 miles, Framlingham 12 miles
Why we love this property… it’s stylish, spacious and in a stunning location with all amenities on the doorstep. Perfect for walking, cycling or simply relaxing in the garden!
- Open plan dining area/kitchen: two long wooden tables pushed close together to make a good sized dining table, 7 chairs, additional chair, Bose speakers with cable to connect mobile phone or iPod). French doors open up to the private patio. Smeg gas oven, integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher. Further kitchen area with washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, fridge, microwave, door to patio.
- Living room: two sofas with footstools, wooden chair, coal fireplace, TV, chest, French to patio garden.
- Study: sofa bed, wooden desk and chair, selection of books.
- Bathroom: bath, wash hand basin, WC.
- Bedroom 1: king size bed, bedside table, lamp.
- Ensuite: bath, shower, wash hand basin, WC. with door to walk in wardrobe: shelf and hanging space.
- Bedroom 2: double bed, two chests.
- Bedroom 3: single bed, decorative fireplace, two chairs.
- Bedroom 4: double bed, chest, clothes rail with hangers, CD player with speakers and a corner chair.
- Ensuite: shower, wash hand basin, WC.
- Bathroom: bath with shower head, wash hand basin, WC.
- Outside: private enclosed patio garden.
- Parking: parking to the front of the property.
- Sleeps: 7 in 4 bedrooms.
- Pets: 1 dog welcome.
- Heating: electric radiator heating included.
Notes: WiFi, linen and towels provided. No smoking. Check in: 4pm. Check out: 10am.
- The front door opens into the hall. Immediately in front of you is the door to the open plan dining area/kitchen. The dining area includes two long wooden tables pushed close together to make a good sized dining table, chairs to seat seven, with an additional chair to the side. To the back of the dining area is a table with Bose speakers (with cable to connect mobile phone or iPod). The French doors in the dining room open up to the private patio. The kitchen is well equipped with Smeg gas oven, cafetiere x 4, large toaster, small integrated fridge, small integrated freezer, small integrated dishwasher. There?s also plenty of crockery, cutlery and utensils, a variety of candles and a couple of heated towel rails. Through an open doorway is a further section of the kitchen which is equipped with washing machine, tumble dryer, full size dishwasher, full size fridge, microwave, iron, and ironing board. There is also a back door to the patio.
- To the left, as you enter the house, you?ll find the study room which is equipped with a folded sofa bed, wooden desk and chair, and a wall full of a wide variety of books.
- Travel along the hallway there?s a downstairs bathroom to your right, complete with w.c., wash basin, mirror and plenty of coat hooks along the wall.
- Continue down the hallway there?s the spacious living room which features two single sofas with individual footstools, two sofas, wooden chair, coal fireplace, TV, chest of drawers, lovely collection of ornaments and candles. The French doors open out to the patio garden.
- The stairs to the first floor are curved with a handrail to one side.
- Bedroom 1 - A large king bedded room. A wonderfully bright room with bedside table, lamp, radio, full length mirror, vintage look display cabinet and single chair. The ensuite bathroom has a shower, bath, wash basin, w.c. and heated towel rail. Through the en suite to the right is a walk in wardrobe which has stacks of shelf and hanging space.
- Bedroom 2 - A good sized double bedroom fitted with two chest of drawers, lamp and a variety of artwork.
- Bedroom 3 - Lovely single bedroom with built in corner shelf unit, decorative fireplace and two chairs.
- Bedroom 4 - Spacious double bed room with chest of drawers, clothes rail with hangers, mid length mirror, lamp, CD player with speakers and a corner chair. The en suite bathroom has a shower, wash basin, w.c. and heated towel rail.
- Family Bathroom - Bath with shower head, washbasin and w.c., wall cabinet, mirror and heated towel rail.
- Washing machine and tumble dryer in kitchen
- Central heating, lighting, linen and towels included
- Heating by electric radiators
- Guests are asked to consider other holidaymakers and not smoke in the house
- A Wifi Service is available
- Private, enclosed, patio garden
- Parking outside front of the property
Masons Yard is a fantastic property - bright and beautiful and spotlessly clean. Centrally located and perfect for our Easter getaway.